Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Talking Nuts & Lima Beans

Lima Beans in Northcote
Peanuts in the Shell at Disneyland





I almost forgot about my family of Lima beans from Northcote! Northcote is a wonderful suburb in Northern Melbourne and consists of many creative types, hipsters and notably young organic families that wear crocs and severely rimmed glasses. I notice I had not showcased this on my blog so here it is. This is part of my Melbourne Fruits series.
The Peanuts at Disneyland were just a product of amusing thought I had one day. A family vacation, which is supposed to be relaxing and fun can often  (and mostly) end up being quite trying and drag on with nagging kids and stressed out adults. I assume it would be much the same for peanut families in peanut land. 

4 comments:

belinda suzette said...

yayyy! i love the lima beans! i think they live 2 doors down.

Antonia Glavic said...

Yes! Quite possibly two doors down and also two doors up.

Mete said...

Hey I love your style, very Burtonesque! If you can make it along to Gorelesque, be sure to come over and say hi.

Antonia Glavic said...

Mete, thank-you, and yes I shall come by if i am there!