Sunday, October 31, 2010

Original Mould


There's always that one really drunk guest.
Dancing candy is always fun. And delicious.
Just a sample of a few Christmas cards I have created. Yes, I guess it is that time already....(Already?!)
I will be selling these lovely chaps amongst some other super cool prints, greeting cards and original art at Original Mould emerging artist's market. It will be held this coming Saturday 6th November from 1pm-7pm at the wonderful 1000£ Pound Bend in the city. 
So If you're around Old Melbourne town make sure you come down to say hello and buy some local art! There will also be food, drink, live music and independent fashion and street art on the day. Yay!

5 comments:

Ollie said...

they're pretty nice in colors. very good.

living-with-the-dead said...

Merry Yes-mas!

Aida said...

Hey! Looking forward to seeing your new stuff (and you)on Saturday, I think it's gonna be a fun day :)

Betsy Grant said...

You are very creative! I am a musician who blogs about creativity. Please visit me at freetospeakblog.blogspot.com

Graham Matthews said...

Just discovered this blog.. great work!